2013 Request for Proposals
2013 Project GREEEN RFP Letter (Read First)
1. What’s new this year?
Answer: The DAT and reviewers for Project GREEEN have asked me to enforce the following:
- Cover Sheet: A cover sheet must accompany the uploaded proposal. This will be the first page of your uploaded proposal. If the cover sheet is NOT included, your proposal will be automatically rejected. No exceptions.
- Letters of Support: Letters of support must be uploaded as one document. Easiest way is to scan all letters into one file, then upload.
- Co-PI’s/Collaborators: If you are listing collaborators, you must state in the proposal what their specific role is.
- Outreach & Economic Impacts: Make sure you include detail for both.
2. I am a research assistant/graduate student, may I submit a proposal for the Principal Investigator (PI)?
Answer: Yes you may; however, you will need to use the lead PIs MSU NETID and Password.
Contract & Grant Administration (Note that C&G has determined that PIs on all projects, new and continued, must submit a new transmittal and include the new transmittal number on the proposal.)
Log on to the GREEEN Online Database to upload proposals.